Gallagher Productions Ltd (Latedeals118.com) is an incorporated company in England and Wales with the registration number 5636902 at the following address: 10 Mostyn Street, Llandudno, Conwy, LL30 2PS.
By using Latedeals118.com ('Site' or 'Website') you are agreeing to the terms and conditions ('T&Cs') stipulated below and therefore you should read through the points and ensure that you understand all of the terms prior to using the site. If you do not agree with any of the points in these T&Cs then you should not use the Site.
1) Each company has the right to refuse, withdraw or change their offer, without prior notice.
2) Unless clearly stated, each voucher must be presented to the particular company named on the voucher in order to claim the offer/discount.
3) Before using any voucher on this Website you must read the small print associated with each offer.
4) There will be no cash alternatives to any voucher.
5) Reproduction of any part of this Website or voucher artwork is strictly prohibited (no photocopies allowed).
6) Some vouchers - depending on the nature of the offer - may only be used by persons over the age of 18.
7) Consumers need to abide by the individual terms of each voucher. If you fail to do so the voucher will become invalid.
8) Latedealsmania.com endeavours to maintain the structure of the site and make it easier to browse, by ensuring that vouchers are allocated to the most appropriate category section(s) of the website, and we welcome any feedback from website visitors that may assist us in this process.
9) We may suspend the Site at any time and for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
10) We reserve the right to alter these T&Cs from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on the Site. The new T&Cs will come into effect as soon as they are added to the Site.
11) Latedeals118.com prohibits the use of the Site for any unlawful purpose. You or any person under your control must agree not to post any information that they know to be incorrect or which may be false, subject to confidentiality, offensive or infringes the rights of any other third party.
12) The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the material contained on the Site, together with the Website design, images and source code, belongs to us and all rights are reserved.
In this Agreement:
"Deal Page" means the page on the Site which outlines a deal including details of the Supplier and details of the Voucher Products offered by such Supplier;
"Valid For" means the date specified on a Voucher for which you have requested at a particular Supplier;
"Fine Print" means terms and conditions relating to the supply of the Voucher Products and redemption of the Vouchers as set on the Deal Page under the tab heading "Fine Print" including, but not limited to, the Supplier's Terms and Conditions;
"Supplier" means a third party seller of goods and/or services;
"Supplier's Terms and Conditions" means terms and conditions issued by the Supplier in relation to the supply of Voucher Products;
"Tipping Point" means the minimum number of orders for Vouchers as set out on the Site;
"Voucher" means a voucher (also called a Deal) which allows you to redeem at a particular Supplier in exchange for Voucher Products offered by that Supplier; and
"Voucher Products" means the goods and/or services which are offered by a Supplier.
2. YOUR STATUS
By placing an order through the Site, you warrant that:
a. you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
b. you are resident in the UK and are accessing the Site in the UK; and
c. you are at least 18 years old.
3. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
3.1. After placing an order, you will receive an order acknowledgment e-mail from us or our payment processor confirming that we have received your order ("Order Acknowledgment Email"). Please note that email is your printable, redeemable voucher(s). You may still be required to contact the Supplier to finalise your booking, details on how to do this will be on the voucher. The contract between us ("Contract") will only be formed when we dispatch this Voucher email to you.
3.2. If the Tipping Point is not reached then we reserve the right not to dispatch a Voucher to you (in which case we shall promptly refund any payment that has already been processed).
3.3. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove any information relating to a Voucher advertised on the Site at any time before a Contract is formed.
4.1. You may cancel a Contract for a Voucher at any time up to thirty days after the day you receive the Voucher provided that you have not already redeemed the Voucher at a Supplier and and providing that the Voucher has not passed its Valid For Date. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Voucher.
4.2. To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you must destroy the Voucher and delete any emails sent to you with a copy of the Voucher. If you fail to comply with this obligation and/or attempt to use a cancelled Voucher, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
4.3. You will not have any right to cancel a Contract where the Voucher has already been redeemed at a Supplier or where the Voucher has passed its Valid For Date.
5. PRICE AND DELIVERY CHARGES
5.1. The price of any Voucher will be as quoted on the Site from time to time (inclusive of VAT (if applicable)), except in cases of obvious error as set out in clause 5.2 below.
5.2. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Vouchers listed on the Site may be incorrectly priced. We are under no obligation to dispatch any Voucher to you at the incorrect (lower) price. Furthermore, Suppliers are not obliged to accept any issued Voucher if the pricing error was obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing.
6. REFUNDS POLICY
6.1. If you have cancelled the Contract in accordance with clause 4 above then we will refund the amount paid for the Voucher in full.
6.2. Any refund will be made within 30 days of a cancellation made in accordance with clause 4.2 and usually by the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
7. VOUCHER AND VOUCHER PRODUCTS
7.1. The Voucher will set out the Supplier's details and the Voucher Products (i.e. the goods and/or services which will be offered by that Supplier) and details of how to redeem the Voucher.
7.2. The Voucher is valid until the Valid For Date. After the Valid For Date the Voucher will be void and the Supplier will not provide the Voucher Products.
7.3. The Voucher Products are provided by the Supplier named on the Voucher in accordance with clause 7.1. The Supplier is solely responsible for:
a. providing the Voucher Products to you; and
b. the Voucher Products.If you have any complaint in relation to the Voucher Products you should contact the Supplier directly.
7.4. Each Voucher is subject to its own terms and conditions as set out in the Fine Print. By placing an order through the Site, you warrant that you agree to and will abide by the Fine Print. In an event of a conflict between these E-Commerce Terms and the Fine Print, the Fine Print will prevail.
7.5. Reproduction, sale, resale or trade of a Voucher is prohibited and we reserve the right to cancel any Voucher, at our discretion, if we believe that you have not complied with the provisions of this clause 7.5.
7.6. It is at the discretion of the Supplier whether a Voucher can be combined with any other vouchers, offers, promotions, coupons or gift certificates.
7.7. It is at the discretion of the Supplier whether to accept a Voucher for alternative goods and/or services to the Voucher Products provided that, where a Voucher is redeemed at a Supplier for alternative goods and/or services, there is no entitlement to a refund or a credit if such goods and/or services received are less than the Voucher's stated face value.
7.8. Except where expressly stated, Vouchers can only be redeemed in their entirety and may not be redeemed in part and/or instalments.
7.9. Neither we nor the Supplier are responsible for lost or stolen Vouchers.
8. OUR LIABILITY
8.1. Subject to clause 8.3 below, our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Voucher you purchased.
8.2. We are not responsible for the Voucher Products and/or any other goods and/or services for which a Voucher can be redeemed. The Supplier is solely liable to you for all Voucher Products and/or any goods and/or services which the Supplier provides to you.
8.3. This clause 8 does not include or limit in any way our liability:a. for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;b. for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; orc. for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
8.4. Subject to clause 8.3, we will not be liable for losses that result from our failure to comply with these terms and conditions that fall into the following categories even if such losses result from our deliberate breach:
a. loss of income or revenue;
b. loss of business;
c. loss of profits;
d. loss of anticipated savings;
e. loss of data;
f. waste of management or office time; org. indirect, special or consequential loss.
9. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
9.1. Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using the Site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on the Site. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
10. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
10.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
11. The Site relies in part on software to work. Software has bugs. Whilst we monitor the Site and try to fix bugs promptly, we do not guarantee that the Site will be error free, available all the time and/or free from viruses.
11.1. If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
11.2. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
11.3. No waiver shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
If any provision of these terms and conditions or any Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms and conditions or any Contract which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13 ENTIRE AGREEMENT
13.1 These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
14 LAW AND JURISDICTION
14.1 Contracts for the purchase of Vouchers through the Site will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
By placing a voucher on the Site you agree to the following:
1) To honour any voucher that you place on the Site during the specified time period.
2) If you change your vouchers, that you honour any vouchers which are still within their valid time period.
3) Not to place any false or misleading information on the Site. The client is therefore responsible for the information held on each individual voucher and should adhere to the governing law.
4) Not to place any information on the Site, which may be deemed to be offensive or abusive in any way. If such behaviour does occur the relevant authorities will be informed and action will be taken.
5) Not to reproduce any part of the Website or voucher artwork. This copyright is held by Latedealsmania.com and can only be used if permission is granted by the said company.
6) To be contacted by Latedeals118.com regarding your vouchers if required.
7) To give clear and concise details of the voucher offer and expiry date for each voucher.
You the client have the following rights:
8) To refuse, withdraw or change your voucher offer without prior notice.
9) To refuse any voucher that is of poor quality or illegible.
10) To freeze any voucher offer.
11) To cancel your account at any time, although this may not necessarily lead to a full refund.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If any provision of these T&Cs are viewed as unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision of these laws shall be taken.
This page last updated on Saturday 03 March 2012.